Thursday 23 June 2011

Around Square...

Greetings of love and consciousness...I actually see some sun in the forcast, Here is hoping because the gardens could use it. Photosynthesis is important and, well as we all know sunlight is a big part of it...haha. For a couple years before I started to have my own page I loved to check out Sara's page over at Farmama.
http://www.farmama.typepad.com/
I had been introduced to this page from the blog at RASFarms. http://www.rasfarms.com/
They have since started there own family farm independant from RasFarms and I am still hooked to the wonderful photos and stories to be had by her wonderful family. I suggest checking out both of these pages.
Recently Sara had started posting around the farm photos on Thursdays, looking for other people to do the same. It has been a great way to see her and other peoples unique farms, gardens, layouts etc. Today I will post a couple of my own as our season starts to get underway. Hopefully next week there will be much more to show. Happy Thursdays to everyone...




Supposed to be 3 Sisters but barely is 1 sister

Bush Beans

Lupins

The Red, Green and Gold

Ahh and the hammock to nap

1 comment:

  1. I dream of one day having a hammock to nap in! Lovely. I can feel that peace now.

    ReplyDelete