Sunday 26 June 2011

Beauty

Much love to all..
Just saying a quick hello and sending any positive Irations to anyone who may be reading today. I hope everyone is taking advantage of whatever is presented in front of you today. Laziness can lead to many destructive forces such as vanity. Vanity is something I would consider to be one of the true downfalls of the human race. Vanity leads to greed, power, oppression, control, corruption...and a low self worth, I would think.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudices owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow man within the human community" HIM
My personal theme is always "Uunconditional Love"
In reading about permaculture and design community is really the ship that will stay course in troubled times. We have to get closer as a society. Slow things down even. I hope this is still possible. Maybe I am naive and a dreamer. I hope I am just optimistic and forward thinking.
I think even the simplest things can be done to slow things down. I always tell people of what my mother used to do for my sister and I. We were discouraged to wear watches. My mother thought if we had a watch on we would be basing everything on the particular time. When I was younger I never really understood of course but now I see it in a complete other light. I think it is also a way to look at nature to tell us the time. Nature is really a built in clock. Migration of birds, sun patterns, moons, temperature. There is more signs in nature than your hour hand and minute hand can teach you.
So hopefully things can slow down and become more positive for everyone.
Go out and make a stranger smile even....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I totally agree with what you have brought to the surface here! My thoughts are that if people . . . slowed down in the moment they're in, not being so apprehensive about time, that they would be much happier!

    So once again . . . I totally agree, and thank you for sharing this wonderful post with me!

    Love to you . . . and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Frosty. I totally agree!
    Slowing down helps us to appreciate this beautiful world we live in and each other.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete