Monday 20 June 2011

It is a Stormin'

The gardens are talking to me, no I am not crazy, well maybe a little, I think they are just wanting sunlight. Two days in a row would even be nice. Mama nature help my produce? I know us humans haven't treated you very well but I have tried to my whole life. Give us a little shine and I will feel that much better. But I guess I would have to understand if you are still not ready to reward us.
With rain comes slugs...I am really battling slugs around the yard and vegetable patch. I am hoping people could offer some form of advice in regards to keeping them away. I know the whole beer tray thing but I would need a kegs worth around the way. The slugs have been so intense in our area that flights have been delayed after storms to clean up rainways...yup that is gross. Everything works in its own cycle, this year is so far the year of the slugs, next year could very well be the year for something else. I hope it is bees...now I am really getting picky.
Much love to all...keep smiling

Kaya is always happy

1 comment:

  1. Bees sure would be . . . beneficial.

    ReplyDelete